Reset Clarifying Gel Shampoo
What it is: A lightweight, gel-to-foam shampoo that removes build-up, helps maintain moisture and volume, and supports balance—all without stripping.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Removes dirt, oil, and buildup
- Cleanses and detoxifies without stripping
- Lightweight gel-to-foam format adds moisture and restores volume
Formulation: Lightweight Gel
- Pink Clay: Helps balances hair and scalp, while gently removing dirt and buildup.
- Charcoal Powder: Helps absorbs dirt, odors, harmful substances, and impurities that collect on hair, it also helps cleanse pores of toxins and odors, while exfoliating dead skin cells.
- Indian Cress Extract: Supports oxygen flow for a balanced, healthy scalp.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This unique aerosol shampoo transforms from gel to foam to cleanse, revive volume, and replenish moisture. It is formulated with pink clay and charcoal to absorb dirt, odor, buildup, and impurities, while Indian cress extract nurtures the scalp to help support a natural, healthy balance—without stripping.
Sea buckthorn berry, also known as obliphica, is included in all of amika’s haircare and styling products. It contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically, only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports natural collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails.